Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a wonderful Halloween week. We took Liliana pumpkin picking at a pumpkin patch down the street. She didn't know quite what to do, she kept saying "pumpkin, pumpkin!" and would keep walking. When she told her to pick one she would point to one, try to pick it up, and then keep walking. We finally had to grab a small one and guide her out of the field. She had so much fun she didn't want to leave!



Then we posed for pictures with this cute old fashioned truck!


Liliana had three different costumes for Halloween. What's a mom to do? So she wore a costume every day that week. She loved it, and didn't want to take them off. The Lion costume was from last year, but it still looks absolutely adorable! The fairy costume and the Broncos Cheerleader were from my mom. We had so much fun playing dress up... I think one day a week should be devoted to dressing up.


The parade of costumes:


The Cowardly Lion (without the hood)




The cheerleader (she's even talking on the phone)

Tinkerbell
Marcos and I are doing well. We are still extremely busy with school, but I found out I can graduate in August. Yay! Marcos still has a few more years though. Marcos is also working with the scouts and I am still teaching dance. We are looking forward to the holidays when we will have a little bit of a break!

I just love this picture of Lily, as Sean would say, "It's a Noelley face!"


About a month ago we turned Lily's crib into a toddlers bed. She loves it! When we showed it to her she giggled and jumped on it, she was so excited. Now she falls asleep on it all by herself and usually sleeps through the night. She is becoming a big girl!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

she is precious! three Halloween costumes eh? I love the lion best I think! Happy haloween! ohhh she does look like you! She is so precious, and A big girl bed already! my lily you are so big!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW! Lily looks SO CUTE! My favorite is her in the lion costume. She's like, "What? Yeah, I'm a lion, whatever." Looks like you guys are having a great time, living the fall season to its fullest! :)

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Tag you are it. Check out our blog for instructions.