Marcos and Liliana were having a great time tonight. I couldn't help but to record it and share it. We are incredibly busy, hence no recent posts. But I will get to it soon, I have tons of pictures and stories to share.
In the meantime, we are all doing great. We are celebrating Marcos' 27th birthday on Saturday with a small get together with our friends. School is going great, and Liliana is growing like a weed. She is talking a lot more and is puting words together. She's so adorable, I can't stand it sometimes. But I will write more later... off to bed so I can wake up at 5am again!
2 comments:
Lili's laugh is to die for!!!! How fun to have a little daddy daughter laughter! Thats quite the signature walk marcos!
Too cute! Like Jessi said, she has a great little giggle. Can't wait to see more, when you've got time of course.
Post a Comment