
Liliana jumping into the fountain at Grand America. She loves the water!
We all woke up today sick, blah. Thankfully I don't have school today so I can stay home with Liliana and get better. Marcos has a full day of school though. And, he has a huge midterm tomorrow! Poor guy. Looks like it will be another all-nighter for him. No wonder he's sick!

Lily is running around the house. She refuses to take a nap, even though she woke up early and is sick too. I try to rock her to sleep and as soon as she starts drifting off she says "No" to herself to keep her awake. When I try to sing her lullaby to her she tells me no. Ususally she loves going to sleep... When I put her to bed at night she helps me sing Twinkle Little Star, kisses me goodnight and practically jumps out of my arms to get in her crib.
Liliana also recently learned how to open the refidgerator door. Last night we had a friend over for dinner. When we were done and just talking at the table Lily was sneakin
g into the kitchen, opening the fridge and eating some cookie dough we had in there. Then she would come back in the dining room and act like nothing had happened. She's such a little stinker!As promised, here are some more pictures of Liliana from the past few months.



1 comment:
I am so glad that you are blogging!!!I can't tell you how excited I was to see your comment! Now we cna keep in touch so much better! Lilly is so dang cute! What are you studying at school? Where are you going to school? Maybe I can find all this on your blog... Thanks for your comment and I love you too!
Post a Comment